Cycling Victoria - Membership Benefits
Benefits of membership
- All member types provide the opportunity to participate in a challenging, healthy and fun sporting activity with the social benefits associated with involvement in a sporting club environment.
- A Silver Membership allows participation in organised recreational and training rides as well as club time trials.
- A Gold membership allows you to participate in any road or track event run under the auspices of Cycling Australia including its affiliated State Associations, Clubs or registered promoters and compete in all levels of cycling including club state and Australian championships and if selected, to represent your State or Australia.
- Participation structured to your ability and fitness level through graded competition.
- Recognises your involvement with an affiliated club, and through this club, the opportunity to participate in coaching clinics and obtain training programs from qualified coaches accredited under the CA/ASC National Coaching Accreditation Scheme.
- Provides third party (public liability) insurance and a limited personal accident insurance for all members, officials and volunteers, at any time when participating in cycling activities conducted under the auspices of CA – including organised or endorsed training programs.
- Entitles you to the right to compete against other cyclists who are free from the use of performance enhancing drugs. NB: as a licensed rider, you can be drug tested at any time.
- Your involvement as a member of CA and its affiliates is protected by the regulations and policies of CA as encompassed by:
- The Constitution, By-Laws and Technical Regulation
- The Code of Conduct and Member Protection Policy
- The Anti-Doping Policy
- Cycling Australia is authorised by the International Cycling Union to issue international licences to members and affiliates of all cycling disciplines to enable participation in the sport overseas.
|Cycling Victoria - 2013 Membership Home|
|3 Ride Permits|
|MTBA & BMXA Membership Upgrades|