Rules - Complaints / Grievance Policy
What do I do if I have a complaint?
Cyclesport Victoria has policies in place outlining the procedures to address complaints and grievances of members.
The first option is to approach the Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO). The MPIO will:
- listen to your complaint,
- act as an impartial support person,
- provide information particularly about discrimination, harassment and child abuse
- provide information about the Member Protection Policies and the options available to resolve the complaint
- provide information about relevant laws and the right to complain externally
- discuss possible strategies the you can use to deal directly with the other person
- Provide contact details for counselling or other referrals as appropriate or as requested.
The MPIO does not:
- take sides or judge
- give advice
- breach confidentiality.
Contact the Cycling Victoria Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) Peter Cayley, here via email or call H 03 9819 5599, W 03 9818 2816, M 0428 544 984.